Sunday, May 26, 2019

You would hear my tale? It's short enough to tell.

For a long time Tumblr was where I put all my writing.

Then they decided they wanted to kick all the gays off. And yes, that's what they did, and no, I'm not interested in hearing about what they were trying to do. My blogs were deleted and I'd never posted anything even remotely NSFW. I'm nowhere near the only one. I don't believe that they were trying to do anything but get rid of gay people, but even then, no matter what they meant to do, purging LGBTQ users was what they actually did.

Which meant I had nowhere to post things I write.

So I'm gonna start the very long, very slow process of moving things here. Maybe I can get a couple years here before this place decides that gay people aren't allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment